14 February 2020
- Parent Sector : Culture Sector (CLT)
- Duty Station: Almaty
- Job Family: Culture
- Duration of contract : 1 year
- Application Deadline (Midnight Paris Time) : 29-FEB-2020
(Only candidates entitled to work in Kazakhstan may apply for this post)
Under the overall supervision and functional authority of the Director of UNESCO Almaty Office and the direct supervision of the National Professional Officer for Culture, the incumbent shall act as a Project Assistant on the promotion of Creative Industries, in particular contributing to the implementation of UNESCO / Korean Fund-in-Trust “Strengthening Film Industries in Central Asia”. The overall objective of the project is to strengthen national capacities and regional networking to develop cultural and creative industries for the diversity of cultural expressions in Central Asia and raise awareness about the importance of cultural and creative industries (CCI).
In particular, the incumbent shall perform the following tasks and responsibilities:
1. Contribute to the coordination of project activities
2. Contribute to ensuring the monitoring and evaluation of project implementation
3. Support in representation and coordination with partners
4. Contribute to ensuring communication and visibility
How to apply
To apply and learn more aobut this vacancy, please visit this website.